Friday, July 24, 2009

KYANDII~

Okay, so Aiko and I have started a new group called Kyandii (meaning "candy") and now we have a new addition~ MitsukiUsagi. Her voice is very cute, like Momoko Tsungunaga's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ha. the second one is funny ^_^. Sniffing the camera.
DARN. She's so damn cute. I wish I was as cute as Momoko. Life would be sweeeeeet.

I'm having a Momo day. I feel small and cute. Well - I AM short :3
but I feel sweet and cute today :)

Usually, I'm kind of jaded and hard-edged. Sort of snappy in a bite-your-head-off kind of way. Because that's what I'm like :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyway, I'm going to Central Park to meet Jamie :)

1 comment: