Friday, December 4, 2009

Super Junior ~ LOVE FEVER!!

Oh my gosh, gosh gosh!! Have i mentioned how much I love Super Junior. I'm a new fan but a very BIG fan, nee!!! ^_^ Oh man, these guys are so cute and funny and talented! What more could a girl want?? :)

Kyuhyun!!! <33 He is really beautiful for a boy! Usually guys come as cute, hot or handsome, but this guy's really beautiful!! When I read that he was involved in a car accident and had the most injuries, I was like, ohhh nooo! D: Bu that was like ages ag, so hes recovered ^^

Han Geng ~ I first saw him in It's You, and well, he caught my eye ;)

Eyunhyuk!! Such an amazing dancer. So talented. Pretty boy :P

Donghae~~ Goooshhh xD I saw him in Super Girl, looking so cute :D

Siwon and Leetuek. Is it just me or do they look a bit similar??? I think Leetuek has dyed hair and Siwon has black, but...whatever. I think they're both hot xD

Ryeowook is really cute! Hes like, 25, but he looks so young and fresh-faced!! What a cutie. And his voice is very sweet.

Heechul~ kind of cute ^^ They make him look too girly-looking sometimes though hahaa ^^

Well, those are my favorites out of the group. I love them all and they're all mega-hot (something about oriental guys, especially Korean, Chinese & Japanese ones, are extremely attractive to me ^^). Hahaa, this is probably looking like a weird sort of post, but this is the kind of randomness that goes on inside that mad head of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment