Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Songs~ Buono



Nee~
I am loving this song!!!

My favorite part is the guitar intro. It reminds me of another song but I can't think what.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(photo I found on crunchyroll.com)

The girls look really nice in this song. I totally love their outfits as well. They are dressed like a mixture of cute and punk rock. Punk rock-y colors (black, red, white), military style jackets and bows for the cute bit. Momoko's shirt says "I sure am a bitch"?? I heard that it was something like that. I'm trying to pause the video whenever I can see her so I can read the shirt. I'm like obsessed with finding out what this infamous shirt actually says!! haha~!

I do like Airi's shirt. It's got a bow on it and its cute. I want it!! haha ^^

I totally love the way all 3 of them sound. The song has a nice beat. Dance looks good so far but I wanna see the dance shot before I make a judgement~

Also ;) I love Miyabi's hair there. She has extensions! It looks really pretty~ (she is pretty!) but I still think that her short hair suits and compliments her face shape more.

No comments:

Post a Comment