Sunday, March 27, 2011

Run baby run

Oh my God. I really want to go to Hong Kong. I've just been looking at photos of my aunt's vacation to HK and Christ, it looks amazing!! I HAVE to go. It looks especially beautiful at night. Kind of reminds me of NY but way more exotic because it's CHINA!!

I'm actually considering going just before i head off to college. Like, the summer vacation of 2012? I'll be 18 then so I will be old enough. Me and Katy can go. Her parents will probs be okay with it, since they're from Hong Kong and Katy speaks Cantonese so she'll totally be savvy. Haha. But she's not fluent so...

And then there's the money issue. How expensive will it be? Definitely at least $2000 if we go for a week especially in summer as it's the peak season. Hmm. And what if we run out of money or something?? Disaster!! But it's Hong Kong!

I soooo want to shop there though. Haha I am SUCH a girl! HK do really good designer fakes, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment