Friday, August 14, 2009

Can't be bothered

I'm in a lazy state of mind. I can't be bothered to do anything. Really.

I have like, a hundred lines to record for my projects and stuff, a hundred songs to learn and all this work to do, but i feel so sleepy all the time. I'm gonna have to get my lazy ass down sometime. School's gonna open soon...

*sigh*

Also, there are some people i don't want to see. No names mentioned. I really don't want to see them. I'm dying inside everytime...

on the bright side, i'm gonna get my haircut. Nothing too fancy, of course. Just having my fringe trimmed and my layers re-cut. I'm thinking having them [the layers] short nearer the top and then suddenly long, and have my fringe framing my face. I dont know. We'll see.

I'll maybe post a photo up when it's done, but i doubt that it would look any different.

xoxo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment