Saturday, August 22, 2009

Forget to mention ♥♥♥

Omg omg omg. Forget what I said before about love and whatnot.

I went to H&M [which is like an awesome shop] and I saw this guy, and he was like so...hot. He looks like a rockstar. Dresses like a rockstar. Dark hair, tall and so hot. *screams* Gahhhh....man, I could faint. He looked as i passed and when i paid for what i bought [this cute little wool beanie] we had this amazing eye contact and i was just like ohmigosh.

Actually he works in H&M so I could just "pop" in every so often to see him. I'm such a stalker girl lol. Groupie!!! I also found out what his name is. Benjamin!! *faints* he looks like a shy king of guy as well xD which is awesome cos i love shy guys :D

I'm gonna need to find out more about him...like, whether he has a girlfriend, or if he's gay... that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment