Friday, October 2, 2009

Annoyed.

I am extremely annoyed and irritated.

Irritated because I had like 4 hours sleep as I was up all freaking night writing some dumb 1000 word essay. And annoyed because of many MANY things in life. Let's start with one.

COMPUTER: WHY CANT IT GO FASTER?!
INTERNET: STOP CRASHING, goddammit.
THAT BOY: NOTICE ME ALREADY!!

and etc etc etc

However, ATM, its this one thing. This project, right. How come I never get any solo lines anymore? Is this their petty way of trying to tell me that I flipping suck? Why don't they just say it to my fucking face already?! Cowards much? Tsch. I'm SEROUSLY considering graduating from this project. I mean, it's not like we have that many subscribers. Its DUMB. Spare me some sympathy people!!

I pass the auditions but I dont get any solos? it's like WTF? and i seriously suspect that the leader is giving all her friends the solos. It's not like they're all that amazing anyway. Jesus fucking Christ, I'm so MAD. I hate this. This really sucks. I'd like to tell this fucking project leader this, but she and the co-leader are really intimidating, and even from the safety of my computer screen, I cant say it to these people. I mean, they're older, experienced, etc. like WAY more. You can just tell it from the way they talk.

Rant, rant, rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment