Monday, October 26, 2009

SCORE!

Okay, I know what you must be thinking. God, here she goes again, talking about BOYS. again. I cant help it xD the male specimen (err...right?) are just soo fascinating. and did i ever mention, FRUSTRATING, too??

Anyways,

So I met this guy at this...party thing. Well, not really "meet", because we've already met, and our families are friends...He was nice to me, totally sweet, and 100% hot :D Dammit, he's so hot. Loool...he didn't recognise me at first. He recognised my brother but he was like, "Didn't he have a sister...?" and gestured with his hand, somewhere around waist-level. Yeah right. I'm not that small.

Then I sort of stood up and said, "Yeah, I'm here." and waved at him. He looked up and kind of blinked a lot then smiled. God bless him, the guy actually waved back. So cute. I'm in heaven, man. His voice is like, amazing. Not too deep, not too squeaky. Just perfectly right ^_^

Okay, so i spoke like, one sentence to him (two, if you count the "yeah, im here" thing, and three if the smiling and eye contact count???) but im totally in love now ^_^. He made eye contact with me a lot and also kept blinking (a lot). So does that mean that he held some sort of attraction towards me? :D please be so.

Oh, and a funny thing.

My mom's just got his e-mail for me. He told me I could phone, mail or contact him if i wanted to. So I've got his e-mail, via mom, from his mom. My Mom thinks it's for "educational" purpose only. And told me not to give it to any of my friends. I told her, "Why would I? Besides, they dont even know who he is." What a good actress i am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment