Sunday, April 4, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. If you haven't already read it on my Youtube page; then please read it here. RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

I did something bad so I've been grounded. My mom has decided to confiscate my mic from me as a punishment and as part of my grounding. I'm only allowed it back on the 20th June.

20TH JUNE!! DX

So that means.... NO RECORDING. NO NEW DUBS. NO LINES. NO NOTHING. Well, I guess that it is all my fault. I shouldn't have done what I did. To all my projects~ I am REAAAALLY SORRY. I have been sending out PMs to all of you guys, telling you this and that I'm going on a hiatus until the end of June. Of course, I'm coming back. You can't get rid of me that easily (mwahahahaha LOL).

Do you want to know what I did? I'm going to tell you anyway.

Well, all I did was skip my Chem lab class and then sneak out to meet a...friend. Then I got caught. For both. They didn't even happen at the same time. I mean~ I skipped the class in the daytime when I was sat school and then in the evening, I snuck out. I guess the sneaking out made everything worse. I should have just stuck with the skipping.

I asked my mom a couple of nights before if I could go out with this guy, Derek, and she said no because she knew him and she thought that he was a bad influence. (Like I care what she thinks. I was gonna go out with him anyway, whatever she said). I guess Mom read my mind or something because she said, "If you dare to go out with him anyway, Miyako, you'll be in serious trouble."

But i did~ and she must have expected me to because I got caught. Yeah. How lame. Derek may never ask me out again. And then the next day, I discovered that I had a detention from skipping Chem class and then only a few days ago~ Mom found out and yeah. She grounded me.

So no microphone until June. D:

But regardless of the consequences, whenever Mom goes out, I'm going to sneak my mic out of wherever my mom hid it and record as many lines as possible before she gets back. I wonder where she hid it. Probably on the top shelf of her wardrobe. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment