Thursday, April 8, 2010

sweet GRRR!

oh my GOOOOSH! I'm going out of my mind here with boredom. I can't just sit here at my computer and not record D:

Oh wait - I don't have a microphone. doh

I've been watching movie trailers and stuff on Youtube instead. Look:


Starstruck (2010): An Original Disney Movie

I watched it when it came out and I decided to watch it again because I'm really bored to tears here. Personally, I think that this is a good movie. It's cute, but totally no way realistic. Jessica (Danielle Campbell) - she's funny. I like her character. She's sarcastic and cynical but she's also not afraid to say what she thinks. She won't do something just because other people are. Peer pressure. I think that's a good quality. I wish I was strong like that. But I'm totally weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment