Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Your love is off the chain

I haven't updated this thing in a while! Sorry for neglecting you for so long! Jeez, school is so mean.

I don't know what to write about today. Except that...I can't wait for winter xD I mean, proper winter. Authentic New Yorkian winter, with snow 4 ft deep and children building snowmen and pelting snowballs at each other. And let's not forget the shopping. Yay! Highlight of the season :) Okay I admit. I'm a bit of a shopaholic. But hey! I'm a girl! It's like, in female genes. Just like how all - or most - boys love football and soccer and shooting hoops and other sports.

I'm still stuck for words for what to do about Nick.. he's so - complicated and difficult and complex. He's a tough nut to crack (Lol). But seriously though. He's so SO ignorant and insensitive and just when I start to think about giving up on him (but not without smacking him first), he turns incredibly sweet and then it makes me think "oh how amazing is he?". Until I remember how insensitive he was only a few moments earlier. I FEEL LIKE TEARING MY HAIR OUT.

Gosh I'm incredibly pathetic xDD. Rina told me - a few days ago - that she heard one of Nick's friends say "OH MY GOD, you like TIFFANY DON'T YOU?!" to Nick...Now I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I hate it when they get too high, only to come crashing back down again. But I can't help crossing my fingers and my toes though. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment