Friday, September 24, 2010

Did you forget?

Three things have happened to me recently. I feel like I should vent out my feelings and emotions now because it's not "emotionally healthy" to bottle up your feelings.

I think I have finally managed to build a bridge and get over Jamie. It's about time. That's the only good news so far.

I am afraid that I am losing contact with one of my friends. She's one of closest friends, I've known her as long as I've known Katy - so we've been friends since like, 6th grade or something. Ever since the start of this year, ever since the start of 11th grade, Nareena seems...different. She seems like she wants to be part of the "popular" crowd. She never has time for the rest of us anymore. And even when she does, she still doesn't act like herself. Nareena's constantly acting like someone's about to take her photo and put it in a tabloid or something. It's like, god, you don't have to be on show all the time.

I'm not sure if I want to make an effort to talk to her now. The rest of our friends, they're still making an attempt, but I feel some "frostiness" radiating from Nareena now. Like, there's a giant ice wall between her and us. I really don't know how to explain it. I should really see how it goes now. But at the moment, I feel like I don't want to be friends with her anymore, if she's going to change like that.

Changing...for the better? or for the worse?

I'm really so very hopeless. I'm such an hopeless case. I'm so much of a hopeless case that, I think I'm falling for one of my friends. No. No. It's a guy friend. LOL. xD I think he might be one of the reasons that I'm over Jamie. It's better...and worse in a way.

Why do boys always act different when they're with their friends? Is it because they want to seem "cool"? It's so not cool. Someone should tell them that. I will. He...Nick...I love it when his friends arent around because he's so much better to be with when they're not there. It's not like he's terribly when he's with them, it's just that... Nick always acts totally childish and immature with them. I want to tell him that I like him, but I'm afraid that it'll ruin our friendship.

He's in my homeroom. We also have Chemistry together. So I pretty much see him every single day. Today, he and his friend walked in late to class. I won't lie. My heart actually jumped when I saw him walk into the classroom. But I didn't look at him because I was too busy filing my nails. Not that I wasn't watching him from the corner of my eye. Then I heard Nick approach my table but his friend wanted to sit on some table on the other side of the room because one of their other friends was sitting there. And then they had a small argument over where to sit. Because I was totally listening whilst filing my nails. Nick was like, "No, let's just sit here," (in my head, I was like YES, PLEASE SIT HERE) and his friend was all, "No we're going over there". And then eventually they sat on the other side of the classroom. So I was totally cursing Alex in my head the whole lesson.

oh my. I am so...wicked xD I wish that Alex would suddenly fall ill and be off for the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Aw you CUTIE <33
    Miyayaaaa T____T
    I miss talking to you.
    Reply my YT PM'S! LOL : D
    Waaaah you're so popular. i bet you have tonnes of guy friends right ? you're so lucky. -sigh-

    ReplyDelete