Thursday, June 2, 2011

Love me, hate me

I watched Prince of Persia and Donnie Darko last night, and I can safely admit that I have fallen in love with Jake Gyllenhaal. Like, completely. Of course I knew who he was (like, who doesn't?!) but I'd never found him that attractive. Until I watched Prince of Persia and Gyllenhaal talking in that delicious English accent was just...oh my GOD. So then I watched Donnie Darko (have watched this before, and previously thought he was just a weird character) and realized what a cutie he was 10 years ago! If he was my age and went to my high school, Christ, that boy would never be short of a date to the prom or whatever.

Now, is it just me or does Jake Gyllenhaal look slightly stoned sometimes? Or...all the time. Eh, it's probably just me. But yeah, the point is, I think he has a natural stoner face. And because of recent events (the beautiful Will), I've suddenly developed a taste for stoner boys.

By the way, have I mentioned that I've purchased my very first pair of circle lenses? They arrived like, 2 days ago. Jeez, I had a hard time concealing them from my mom. My dad doesn't give a shit but my mom...GOD that woman has the eyes of a hawk, I swear! When it arrived in the mail, I ripped a huge bright orange sticker from the back of the package (small, thank goodness) that said in big black letters, CIRCLE LENSES. Then I raced upstairs to hide it in my wardrobe. I was slughtly surprised bug greatly relieved that my mom didn't ask me what the package was, but the following day, sure enough, I heard those dreaded words, "So what was in the package?"

Gulp.

I said jewelry so smoothly that even I couldn't tell that I was lying! Wow, I am getting good. Not that it's anything I'm actually proud of. Lying is BAD, ya hear me?!

Anyways, maybe I'll post some photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment