Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You can stand under my umbrella~

I want a lot of things but do you know what I really want? I want a wool coat with a furry hood. I know that it's summer and winter's a long way away but I've just always wanted a coat with a fur lined hood!! My mom's going to kill me because I've found the perfect one and I'm planning on buying it next weekend with her credit card. She's gonna freak because if I stop and think, I actually do already have numerous coats and besides, it's summer! But I really want it...!

I'm ill. It sucks because I've lost my voice. Hopefully my throat should heal and I'll be better by next week because I'm planning on recording some lines then. Bleurgh!

One thing I really hate is prejudice. And stereotypes and racism. Okay, that's 3 things but whatever. I saw some things on the internet - stuff like, "Why do Chinese people have small eyes and flat faces". By Chinese, they mean Asian people. That's really stereotypical and narrow-minded! Ignorant bastards. Sorry. Not ALL Asians have small eyes and "flat faces". Like, what does "small" really mean anyway? Limited in size? One person might think an object is small whilst another would disagree and say that it is big.

I'm really pissed off today for some reason. I think it's almost that time of the month...!

No comments:

Post a Comment