Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MY STAR

I read somewhere that the actor Jeremy Sumpter is 6ft 2, you know, because I'm a stalker fan-girl and all LOL. That's pretty tall. Nearly 190cm? Hm. Jamie is 6ft 2 as well. HAHA xD they both have blond hair, blue eyes. PLUS. I saw this video on Youtube, where Jeremy was being interviewed about something (can't remember, I was too busy being mesmerized by his cuteness) and I suddenly noticed that his voice sounds reeally similar to Jamie's. LOLOLOL I know~ I'm just being paranoid and weird. Just, you know, both their names begin with J.

I wish I was taller. If I was taller, like 2, maybe 3 inches taller, I would look really skinny. I aspire to be approximately 5ft 5 inches when I'm older. Haha. I'm so short, god-dammit. But short is cute, right?!

Hm. I don't want to be too tall though, if you get my drift xD. It would be nice to be supermodel-tall (models are always sexy-looking *jealous jealous*), I suppose, but I don't want to be taller than all the boys I know. Then again, I don't hold attractions for really short boys. I think they're cute though!

I think I notice blond boys the most. I'm not sure why. I think it's because I, in my mind, usually associate pixies, elves and fairies, etc, to have blond hair. Like, cheeky and mischievous! Yeah. Jamie has blond hair *sighs dreamily*. Awww @ when he blushes!! It's soooo adorable and sweet when he's embarrassed about something and goes red. It's like he's a little boy xD.

I AM SO OBSESSED. Slap me.

No comments:

Post a Comment