Friday, July 2, 2010

Sweetie

Ohh... I haven't wrote in my dear sweet blog for almost a month! I'm sorry baby hugs* lol :) I also forgot to wite here on my birthday to update you all on my wonderful day! ^^ Oh well.

I did have a great day, thank you for asking ;) It was awesome because everyone treated me like a princess ;D hehe! Ahh.. it's good being a V.I.P lol!
------------------------------------------------------
I didn't get most of things that I put on my wishlist, but I'll admit... I was being a bit of a far-fetched air-head xDD LOL! I'll also add that even though I was kind of disappointed, I was still really pleased with all my sweet 16 gifts, because... well! I don't want to an ungrateful little rich-bitch or something like that haha :)

But I love being spoiled though. I won't deny. Who doesn't?!
-------------------------------------------------------
URGH sjdnsjkhikfh!! My computer is actually taking the piss. I'm sorry for my language but it's true! It's so freaking slow. *kicks*

No comments:

Post a Comment