Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Like fire and rain

HAHA ~ so I told my friends about my new haircut and naturally they all wanted to see and were like, OMG WHAT'S IT LIKE. So then I sent them a couple of photos (because I'm vain and cute and all that [haha]).

Nick said that I looked hot. LOL. I was like, whaaat? and then he shrugged and went, "All Chinese girls are hot." By Chinese, I think he meant oriental, but yeah, same diff. Aw! It's nice to have guy friends who make you feel better by complimenting you ^-^. You know how we girls are insecure and paranoid about our looks? Like, "Does this skirt make my butt look big?" and "Is my hair too flat?".

Speaking of skirts, I recently bought this really cute skirt at H&M. It's black and just longer than mid-thigh, and it's got gold buttons down the front. It's kind of high-waisted, I guess. I'll show you guys a photo later.

EDIT: OKAY IT'S LATER~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This isn't me wearing it by the way! It's some other girl that I don't know~ I was searching the Internet for a picture of just the skirt but couldn't find any, so...

URGH. HOW EARLY! See y'all later ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment