Sunday, August 15, 2010

LATEST CHOP!

Soooo.... I haven't updated my blog lately. I guess I just kind of forgot about it and everytime I remembered, I was too lazy to sign in and type a bunch of nonsense and babble xDD

BUT! I've had my hair cut *O*
It was quite long before, and then I had it cut to just past my shoulders before I went to China and now....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(My eyes look weird here :3)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



It's.... it feels sooo different! It feels as though my hair is tied back, but it's not (obviously haha. It's too short to be tied back now)

It was like this before:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



A great thing about having short hair is that it doesn't take long to wash and blowdry. But a bad thing would be that you get flyaway hairs. I guess hair is "heavy" when it's long so my hair was quite obedient and stayed down, but now.. sometimes, I get the rebels on my head that just decide to stand up. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment