Friday, March 5, 2010

Hey!

I'm planning to upload dance videos xD I think I'm going to start with Bravo Bravo, because it's easy and then Shouganai Yume Oibito because I've already learnt it.

I've just watched some LunaCherry dance videos and I feel really inspired!! Her dancing is so great *O* when i try, DON'T compare haha.... because the contrast will be like woah. lol :P so just don't mentally compare, haii? lol ^_^

Outfits...hmm... i've got a dress similar to what the girls wore in Shouganai but it's a bit too off-white. And i can dress punk-rock-ish for Bravo Bravo, so that's fine.


Oh, and this is my latest cover. It's Momo no Hanabira, originally by Otsuka Ai. She's my favorite singer, you know.

I know the chorus is too quiet. I thought that it was fine when i was mixing but obviously not. Can't change it now D: i will probably re-do it some other time!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment