Friday, March 12, 2010

Huh

Oh, and I had a dream that I auditioned for a project with 12 generations. It was really weird. Then I woke up and fell asleep again. I had that dream where u dream that you're falling, and of course I woke up AGAIN. Shaking. Dang it, I am such a wimp. And then... I had a THIRD dream about that stupid bastard-bitch Jamie. I hate seeing him in my dreams.... it means that my mind, soul and body longs for him.

*slams fist into table* ~ why can't I forget him?! I need someone else to obsess over. Please~ let there be a new student *closes eyes*

*opens eyes* maybe an exchange student from Korea?? *O* actually I don't mind. As long as its a guy. A nice one who can play guitar and has great hair. And eyes and skin and is tall. pleeeease dear Lord! *prays*

No comments:

Post a Comment