Monday, March 22, 2010

SMILES all around

Oh wooow! i went on a trip to see some great-aunt who lives in Chicago. My parents made me. They said it was because there was a niece who lived there and when she was younger, she was an amazing cheerleader. She's like 30 something now. Anyway i got bored just hanging around with just adults all day, Great-Aunt Hatsuyo is a really fussy old lady but Aunty Miki was nice, so i went and sat out on the porch.

Then i saw a guy. Turns out he lives next door. He smiled at me and at first i thought he was hideous and soo not my type but then he started to talk to me and i realized that he had really pretty eyes. Shiny, twinkly, sooo pretty. Blue. He's called Tom. He has blond hair' flawless skin and has the most adorable nose ever. I couldnt resist so i poked it. (ha! and he just looked at me, but didn't say anything. I wonder what he thought??)

Tom isnt very tall, only a couple of inches more than me, but he's really funny. I think he's hilarious. He swears a lot though! I wont tell Mom and Dad that. :D

However he is a ninth grader, one below me. Hmm... But he is so cute and nice plus he makes me laugh. Oh, and we ate ice cream out in the glorious sun and he shared his Pringles with me. Then he took his top off for a bit cos it got too hot and i was like *O* WOO! :D Actually it wasn't all that~ nothing there really. Just toned. Hairless.

i kind of really want to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment