Sunday, March 28, 2010

Your world~ is my world

Oh YES. I think I am getting over Jamie. At LONG LAST.

Tom's all I can think about. When I close my eyes~ I can see his adorable face. Wow~ he is amazingly cute *_*

Well. It was my mom's birthday like, 2-3 weeks ago and only recently have I got her a birthday present (whoops!) She really liked it ^^. Which I'm pleased about. It's this bag~ cos she's always saying how she never has enough bags and how they're never big enough, so I went out and got her a new bag. It's quite nice. Her new bag, I mean. It's light brown, leather with a cute little front pocket that has a clasp on it. AND like, 3 pockets inside (cos moms love extra baggage space)

I'll totally borrow it one day.

But the worst part was when I looked at the name of the bag (in shops, items always have like, a name to them. Like~ when u buy a baby doll top, its called "BABY DOLL SHORT POLKA" or something like that. You know?). The bag was called JAMIE.

Are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment