Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help me!!!

Call 911. I'm drowning in schoolwork.

Godammit, why do teachers have to give us with so much homework. For them, its absolute joy. It's like "Here, go knock yourself out on this assignment." What, do they think we actually enjoy it? No wait, don't tell me that its for my own good if I want to enter a respectable profession. I know, I know.

UPDATES!!

Because of all this work and the chaos presented upon me recently (its my own fault, i should have done it sooner), I'll be absent from Youtube and the internet (except in the case of schoolwork and essays. quote The Parents.). Not permenently. Of course, I'll be back (dont moan and groan guys lol ^^. C'mon clap!). I'll only be fully free and escape from all this crap and shit in the summer.

Sigh. Not fair. I sound like a sulky kid but like i give a fuck. Excusez moi!

Basically, I'll only be allowed on YT on WEEKENDS and Fridays. As for recording my lines for projects and groupdubs, that'll all be stalled. Sorry, guys. My lines are going to delayed as such. I'll of course definitely record them. I'm pretty sure what lines I have left.

Suki Ni Nacchi Ikenai Hito - Reina Tanaka
Uchuu Buono ~ Morning Musume Medley (Group Project) - Aika Mitsui
Kirai Suki Dai Kirai (Buono!) - Miyabi Natsuyaki
Kousui (MM concert dub) - Koharu Kusumi
Kawaii Merodi ~ Meguru Koi no Kisetsu (C-ute) - Saki Nakajima
Kawaii Garuuz ~ Take It Easy! - Momoko Tsugunaga
Kyandii ~ Hitorijime (v-u-den)
Saikou Project ~ Sweetie- Strawberry Pie (Mini Moni) - Tsuji Nozomi

As you can see (or read) I am totally bogged down in my own shit. Damn. SO BUSY!!!

Muchhh lovee x

No comments:

Post a Comment