Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NEVERLAND!

Okay, so I went to my friend's house like, a couple of days ago, and we just hung out like girls do. Did our nails, our eyebrows and whatnot. Then we watched a movie and got a takeout.

OMG. We watched Peter Pan, the 2003 version, starring Jeremy Sumpter, Jason Isaacs and Rachel Hurd-wood. I know, i know what you're thinking, KIDS MOVIE, right? Yeah, that's what I thought, and didn't really watch it. I just fidgeted and yawned for the first half, and then I started to really get into it. I totally regret the fact that I messed about for the first half hour of the film. I also missed bits of the end and the middle. So I basically only watched the parts in between. DAMN! So I've got my dad to order the film online. Amazon.com

EEEEP. Jeremy Sumpter is soooooo adorable! His smile... is like.. so charming! and cheeky. I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks xD Apparently he's 21 years old now, so... I won't do that xD. Anyways, he looks like a really pretty girl. It's a good thing because the really hot guys usually look like really pretty girls. In my opinion. LOL. I totally sound like a lesbian now xD. Haha

*excited excited* I can't wait 'til the movie arrives, so I can watch it properly! Actually daddy hasn't ordered it yet. he says "next week". So... yay! *excited excited*

2 comments:

  1. It's quite good, yes. They do make it darker, like most people don't realize the book actually is. The movie has its flaws, too, but when it's "on" it's PERFECT. :D

    If you need more Pan, check out the book based on Barrie's own idea for more:
    Click!
    And look who has read it! [It's on that link] ;D

    BELIEVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but Jeremy looks like a lesbian trying to be a man. His mannerisms, his attempt to be macho and fit in drives him further and further away from looking masculine. Just too gay, even if he's not.

    ReplyDelete