Saturday, May 21, 2011

You've got your way of speaking

If you're wondering what the hell I'm doing up so early in the morning, it's because I just randomly woke up and now I can't get back to sleep. Really annoying! So I thought I might just write a little something here :)

I was just reading some websites about 'double eyelids' and the 'double eyelid surgery'. The surgery itself sounds really painful and post-surgery sounds...uncomfortable. Your lids will be sore for a few weeks (this is as expected) and discolored for MONTHS?! What if you end up going blind or something?? You know, it's at times like these that I'm super glad I have double lids. Sure mine aren't exactly how I want them. I've frequently considered surgery in the past but after reading this...NO MORE NO WAY! I just...can't.

I was talking to Will the other day. Hehe. We had a history test and we were just going through facts. However, Alex was there and I seriously love the dude, but I kind of wanted him to GTFO. Haha, no that's cruel. It was more like, 'Please leave'.

But then something happened! I turned to say something to Alex when I noticed Will looking at me so I looked at him. It must have looked really weird to Alex though, haha. I'm sat there, talking to him but looking at someone else. I couldn't look away; his eyes are really beautiful. This turquoise-green color? Just mesmerizing! This 'eye-connection' was like, 5seconds long, which isn't that long but it's a long time to be staring at someone.

Oh God, I can't forget those eyes! I also noticed his pupils being really dark and prominent. They kind of appeared to be slightly dilated or something? I read somewhere that dilated pupils mean that you're attracted to someone, so I hope to God that he's noticed me. However, another thought has just popped into my mind. He could have been stoned. Will does pot? So his pupils could have been dilated because of that. Jeez.

So, now I'm starting to feel a little sleepier. Guess I'll write more later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment