Friday, March 12, 2010

#@?%$!!

I am in a bad mood. Don't mess with me right now because I am in a really bad mood.

Greasy hair D: bad breath, bags under eyes, bed-head, thunder thighs and flabby... that's what I feel like. *Yawn* Nausea. I feel like I'm gonna throw.

So many things to do. Too many things to do. Supposed to be at school but I'm off-sick. I have a sore throat and a killer head-ache. Atm~ I'm painting because it calms me down. I'm listening to Lady Gaga and Jay Sean.

Later, I gotta record some lines.
- Suki Sugite Baka Mitai (duet)
- Massara Blue Jeans (HS)
- Dschinghas Khan (HS)
and a birthday song

Trying to find a song but my only options are buying it online. But I'm running out of online music download money D: I guess I'll just have to illegally download it then... no, I won't do that. I'm a good girl :D

Nevertheless, I still feel like shit today. I think I will go run on the treadmill after this or something. Dance. Yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment