Saturday, March 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIKO~!

Today, my dear friends, is Aiko (AikoAki)'s birthday! On this day, she turns 14 ^^so I wish her a very happy birthday and hope that she has a lovely day ♥

and don't forget to have a party ^^. Parties are the best part of birthdays. Oh~ and getting presents is great as well! ;D



"Amaenbo"

OPV~ foolishfish007

Aiko-cha - I know you love Reina Tanaka so I found you this lovely OPV by one of the greatest OPV makers of our generation xD - foolishfish007. Please support his work ♥

and this song is originally by Otsuka Ai (you know I love Otsuka). It reminds me a lot of you actually, Aiko. I mean~ I chose Kingyo Hanabi for Mitsu because it's so calm, soft and sweet just like Mitsu but for you, Amaenbo because of the rock n' roll guitars xDD. Calm in the beginning and then crazy, wild and full of energy ♥

I don't know how else to explain my choice of songs but I usually choose birthdays and other special event songs according to the person/event that I'm singing for ^^. Hehe ;D

Anyways~ let's cut this post short. Have a wonderful day Ai-kitty! Love you! ♥

Miya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment