Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nothing's gonna change, not for me and you

Today has been very eventful for me. For starters, Will started talking to me! YAY! But on the negative side, I was so nervous, I barely said anything back. This is bad because you see, when I don't smile, I look like I'm glaring. So he must think I'm a stone-cold evil psychobitch or something haha! Oh well. Also, I think he might think I have a thing going on with Alex because he's seen us two hanging out together alone a lot. What? Can't two friends who feel absolutely nothing for each other chill?

So Will asked me if my hair was naturally straight. I nodded. That was it. LOL. Well, I kept noticing him glancing at me and shit. Eh. Who am I kidding? I don't even like the guy much. He's alright. Good looking stoner. But has an annoying voice haha.

I heard some very interesting rumours about me. Apparently, I am currently dating Rafael. He's one of my new close friends. Never noticed him before but I'm in his Biology class. I thought this so-called little piece of truth was hilarious because I am so NOT dating Rafael. We're just friends. But it's so funny.

Oh! I'm going to London as part of a school trip in mid-July! Only for like, 3 days though. Hope the weather is nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment