Friday, August 7, 2009

Confused...

Oh goshhh....I don't know what to do!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

peace!

God, I feel so mean but I've recently just met up with this guy I used to like months ago, and now I'm starting to like him again. A little bit...

And then I remember Jamie and I fall head over heels again. GODDD I'm so indecisive.

One minute I like Christian and then when I see Jamie and he does that smile thing of his, runs his hands through his hair and laughs - GOD THAT CUTE LAUGH OF HIS! I can't decide and I feel so...greedy! Lol dear lord, thank the lord I feel so...emotional. Normally I don't feel anything because I'm a heartless soul (ha, quote Nadiyah!).

Sorry people, this is going to be a really dreary post LOL :P


I love Jamie, I really do ^^ Eurghh I hate Christian for doing to this to me...lol. Man, he's such a charmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment