Monday, August 3, 2009

Gossip Girl :)

Jeez, Gossip Girl is really addictive. The book series is really gossipy and c'mon who doesn't like gossip. When someone gossips about you, in a bad OR good way, you'd like it. Cos face it, you're an interesting element if you're gonna be talked about :P

But then you'd feel really self-conscious too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Are girls gossipy-er than guys? Do we gossip more than guys? Hmm...in different ways I think. Girls are more bitchy and sneaky before back-stabbing but guys are more in-your-face about it.

Just some things I wonder in my free time. Lol :D

Grr...and this girl i recently met, she's so freaking annoying. She has this massive problem with me and it's like, what's up your freakin' arsehole? Whatever the hell I did, it didn't concern her. She just butt into something that was so not her business and then starts acting like it was all for her to deal. Bitch. Obviously, I was trying to be nice and jokey about it, just to get her to warm up to me. But NOO, she just keeps going on and freaking ON. She just can't let it drop. Can't you just get the fuck over it already, you stupid bitch? Yeah, and she calls me immature. Stupid fuckface.

Sorry i'm having a mini-rant there. Excusez-moi for my language.
I just couldn't resist letting all that anger out. If the BITCH ever reads this... *evil smile*

You know, cheerleading practice is getting harder and harder. Them Head Cheerleaders are so annoying! Why the hell are they so freaking perky all the time?? In all honesty, u kind of have to be perky. I mean, who'd look at a cheerleader when they're putting their sulky faces on?

Not to mention, the super-short and tight uniforms. Still, u can't dance and basically cheerlead if you're wearing a nun's outfit though, can you? :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And of course, there are those really snobby cheerleaders as well. The really made-up, blonde ones who think they're all that. I can name quite a few to start of with...

Anyway, I'm kind of hungry. Craving Chinese takeaway. Yummy. So gotta dash.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. hello~ it's yunnie from youtube :D
    aww, miya, you're so pretty~ >3<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're soo cute, he..he.., ^__^

    ReplyDelete