Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some people are not nice

You know what I don't get? Why some people are just not nice. It's like they don't have a nice bone in their hateful little bodies. Or fat bodies in some cases. Slap me on the head and call me silly, but if someone's done nothing to annoy you directly, meaning like it was none of their business, or whatever, why should they continue to annoy you? Or carry on swearing like a stupid ass?

Hm. Get a marker and label me stupid but some things i will never understand.

Stuck in my head~
This particular song: The Way I Loved You by 19 year old Taylor Swift from Nashville in Tennesee, is really stuck in my head. Like practically welded, moulded and shaped in my darn head. Idk why.

Also, i feel like I can realy relate to it...
"he can't see the smile I'm faking and my heart's not breaking. cos im not feeling anything at all..."

Jeez, I'm realy very evil...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know, Taylor Swift is so pretty, I think. Wish i looked like her. *sigh*
I need Christian. I also need to pee. Well, gotta go. Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment