Friday, December 4, 2009

Love

"Love is the most unconditional feeling in the world. You do not even know when you start developing such feeling for someone. It may be the love at the first sight or a feeling developed out of gradual liking."

Love is a darned thing. It is so overrated. Except that...I'm afraid that I am falling in love with someone who I am SUPPOSED to be over.

Butterflies in my stomach. Sort of nauseous feeling as my stomach turns whenever I see him/think about him.
My heart stops (no kidding) whenever I see him or think about him.
I forget everything that I am saying if he walks past.
I can't think about anything else if he's near me.
I love being in his company.
I can't look away when we make eye contact.
I love it when he looks at me.
I dream about him practically every night.
(so cheesy) I write songs and they're mostly about him or based on him. Whether I realize it or not.

and endless more things, but they're all so cheesy and LAME, that I should probably stop. I'm ashamed to even write all of that stuff above. I just wonder if I'm in love with him, but what is love exactly? This guy though...he's amazing. Everything he does is so perfect to me, he can literally take my breath away.

*sighs dreamily* But the worst part is that I don't know how he feels about me. and I can't just ask him, either.

Once, in class, I was sitting opposite him, and in the middle of the lesson, his foot just brushed against mine and the weirdest thing happened. He started playing footsie with me. I'm sure he was aware of it. I mean, how could you rub and stroke your foot against someone else's, trapping it between your own feet, etc and NOT REALIZE?? All this was going on as the teacher was talking and, well, teaching. The guy (my guy, not the teacher lol) was looking at the teacher and appeared to be listening to him, but underneath the table... the game of footsie just went on.

When the lesson ended, he just walked out, like nothing had fucking happened! D:

That special look
One time, he looked at me in a way that I will never forget. A really soft, adoring look; he looked like he loved me and wanted me so bad. I could have seriously believed it. 5 seconds of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment