Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yay! and Boo

My old method of downloading Youtube videos and converting them to mpg format totally broke down because the converter WOULDN'T CONVERT THE VIDEOS. Talk about annoyances.

So I found a new method. Yay! Very happy

and now for the Boo...

I lost 2 subscribers. Fucking hell. What have I done??? D: I am not a happy fandubber -_-'
Also, listening back to my old fandubs (and recent ones too), I've noticed just how nasal my voice is. It's terrible. Really is. Nothing I do will relieve it of its nasal-ness. I cannot sing in a different way. I cannot make my voice go un-nasal.

And...

This other fandubber...she has more subscribers than me. I know, you'll be thinking, well it's because she's a better singer than you, doh! But NO. She can't even sing in tune. Her voice is flat and loud and bleeeehh.... I don't want to say who because that's rude and say anymore because...well, she's one of my friends. I suppose. In addition... people always say to her "I love your voice!" and "it's so pretty!" and "You sound awesome!", etc etc etc. It's like WTF?! C'mon people you KNOW that she sucks, you're all just too nice to say it. Unless...I'm the tone-deaf one. Am I deaf? Am I the deaf one here? Christ...

Oh wait. Unless everone thinks that I suck more than her. I, for one, am deeply offended.

2 comments: