Friday, February 5, 2010

Addicted!

My new favorite singer is Ai Otsuka. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her songs. Well, I kind of prefer the songs with the piano in them more but she is still a great singer.

Ai Otsuka (大塚 愛, Ōtsuka Ai) born September 9, 1982, is a Japanese pop singer-songwriter, composer, pianist and actress from Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan. She is a popular artist on the avex trax label and is best-known for her 2003 hit Sakuranbo, which stayed in the Top 200 Oricon Weekly Singles Chart for 85 weeks.

(from Wikipedia)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She is so pretty and cute~!

Otsuka-san has been playing piano since the age of 4. That has totally encouraged me to continue with my piano playing. I play piano, y'know! Not very well though haha. I've only been playing since I was 10 years old, so only 5 years...

These are some of my favorite Otsuka Ai songs~

Kingyo Hanabi (Goldfish Fireworks)




Daisuki Da Yo (I Love You)



Momo no Hanabira (Peach Petal)



Amaenbo



Planetarium



There are more songs by Otsuka Ai that I like (such as Sakuranbo, PEACH!) but I can't be bothered to add anymore. Anyways this post is getting really long as well!!

OTSUKA AI ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment