Monday, February 8, 2010

K-Pop

I LOVE LOVE LOVE K-Pop!!!

Please watch my debut K-pop song :)



Sorry my pronounciation isn't brilliant and I sound like i have a blocked nose D:
However, I think my pitching is okay though! The high note somewhere in the middle of the song is funny xD. Haha.

ALSO~ this song is by SNSD NOT Kara!! HAHA LMAO. I'm SOOOO dumb. I've been thinking all this time that Honey (Perfect For You) is a song by Kara. Kara have done a song called "Honey" but it is NOT the same song.

So stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. Baka Miya xD

I wanna cover a Chinese song next ;) I'm thinking of doing Practical Joke by Ariel Lin ^^ I love that song~! Its so sweet. But Chinese songs are the hardest songs to cover if you don't speak Chinese and the pronounciation is pretty difficult if you're used to English and Japanese. Because they say stuff like "Xiah" as "Chiah". Something like that. I'm not Chinese so correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Japanese is the EASIEST foreign language to sing. In my opinion ^^.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment