Sunday, February 7, 2010

LOVE~ I WANT YOUR LOVE

OmGGGGG~ ahahaa I LOVE DBSK now!! Their music is so catchy. I love Wrong Number, Why Did I Fall in Love With You and Mirotic most. Mirotic is so...sexual-sounding, isn't it? Not that it's a bad thing. When it's sang by such DAMN! HOT guys, it's not so bad at all ^_^

*wiggles eyebrows* lol

They dance SO good as well :P no kidding, i'm always mesmerized by the dance steps. I would NEVER be able to dance like that. And i'm a dancer. Kind of. (well i cheerlead, so does that count as dancing??) lol.

So hot too :) Amazing abs... ahahahaaa... makes me feel faint *swoons*
lmao. i'm such a pervert

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hero (Jaejoong)'s the hottest though. (center)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'd do ;)

LOL xD

No comments:

Post a Comment