Friday, February 5, 2010

Forever and Always

"Once upon a time
I believe it was a Tuesday when you caught my eye
We caught onto something
I hold onto the night
You looked me in the eye and told me YOU LOVED ME."


That little extract is from the song "Forever and Always" by American country singer-songwriter and actress Taylor Swift. Wooooo~!

This song is one which I can really relate to :P except that for me~ it was a Friday instead of a Tuesday. Nothing happens on Tuesdays.

I really just adore Taylor Swift songs. She is so talented and pretty and beautiful!! Swift is like totally my idol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The only thing is that she is like almost 6 ft tall which is unbelievably massive. I'm probably exaggerating but she is VERY tall. But nobody is perfect and I think that if you are as gorgeous as Taylor Swift then, you can get away with being so tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment