Tuesday, February 14, 2012

All you need is love

Love is a strange thing. It’s defined as “an intense feeling of deep emotion”. You’d think that a strong, powerful rush of emotion such as this would be immediately identified. On the contrary, I think that love is extremely difficult to identify. I think that we spend too much time looking for love that when it finally shows up, we don’t realize it because we think it should be less obvious. I mean, all that time we spent looking for it…it should at least present itself in a more challenging context, shouldn’t it?

You know when people tell you that "you're too young to love"? I think that's absolute bull. I don't believe that there is an age of when you can love. Love can happen at any time! As long as you have a heart and a soul. As long as you can feel. I think that's sufficient.

Have you ever been in love before? I can't say that I have. I won't lie to you and say that I haven't looked for love. I'll admit that I've occasionally found myself peeking around corners in life, wondering if I'll finally come across this red bundle of passionate...joy. There's nothing wrong with keeping an eye open, right? Sometimes I wonder how love will present itself to me. Will it be a smooth journey? Or a wildly dangerous mission into a hurricane. Either way, it'll be an experience that I'm sure that I'll never forget.

As a wise bunch of people once said, "All you need is love". Really? Hm.

Share your views and experiences of love!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment