Saturday, February 25, 2012

You can't carry it with you if you want to survive

For some reason, I've been really wanting to go on vacation. Aaw, who am I kidding? I always want to go on vacation! I'm dreaming of a gorgeously hot place. Like, Egypt. Maybe Hawaii. Definitely Italy! Gawd, I LOVE Italy! Well, I can't really make a judgment because I've never actually been to Italy (sigh) but instead, have always imagined it. I see a lovely hot place, filled with gorgeous smells and people and sights. Because Italian food is always amazing, Italian people are always gorgeous and the whole concept of Italy is always so appealing! At least to ME anyway haha.

A friend of mine and I were seriously considering visiting Verona when summer finally rolls around. Ah, Verona. City of love? Isn't it where Romeo and Juliet was set? I totally love the idea of a disapproved whirlwind romance. It's so...sexy. But I'm very much a hopeless romantic. Heh, just kidding. OK. Maybe not "helpless" as such, but I know I'm definitely one of those girls who fall for guys very fast. Too fast. I swear I'm a hormone-crazed teen! :)

Have you guys ever had a R&J style romance? Is it as adrenaline-releasing as everyone imagines it to be?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I had a wonderful dream of me swimming off the coast of Greece, and of what my imaginative mind tells me...that is a must-see place!

    http://dressingupwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete